Creative & Mindful Workshop- 8th June
or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.98 fortnightly with More info
In this Mindfulness Workshop, Kimlligaphy & Amity Created have come together to combine the art of Modern Calligraphy & the relaxing ritual of tea drinking/meditation. Together they show how you can use both in your everyday life, to become more mindful.
You will learn the fundamentals to get you started on your pointed pen calligraphy journey, along with this you will be taught how to meditate through tea drinking.
Come and spend a few fun relaxing hours with us learning new mindful skills!
*Lots of tea and biscotti included!
When & Where:
8th June - Co-Lab Space, Smithfield NSW
12:30 - 4pm
What you'll learn:
- Modern Calligraphy
- Types of calligraphy tools and how to prepare and use them
- Fundamental strokes of calligraphy
- Forming the alphabet
- Mindfulness Tea Brewing & Drinking
- What is Mindfulness and how it helps your hectic life?
- Tea Meditation
- Me Time & Self Care
What you get:
- Calligraphy Workbook
- Rhodia A4 Dot Note Pad
- 2 Nibs
- Luis Creations Moblique 2 in 1 Pen Holder (oblique & straight pen holder with nib storage)
- Jar of Sumi Ink
- 3 hrs of Tea Service + biscotti