They know you better than anyone, they have been through every bump and curve in your path and now it's time for you to ask them to support you on one of the biggest days of your life - your wedding day!
Asking your favorite people to stand by your side is a big deal, they will be the ones to help, guide and calm you along the crazy wedding planning road. So, when the time comes along and you have your tribe in mind, this is just the beginning of the fun part!
Why? Because it is time to ask your bridesmaids to be in your bridal party! And I know, some of you may be riddled with nerves, but think of it this way, you love them and they love you, so whatever you do, you know they are going to be over the moon.
Realistically, all you have to do is something a little bit special, memorable, personal and voila. Oh and guess what, it is SO easy. Let me walk you through it.
How to channel your inner tea party goddess and set up the ultimate TEAprosal for your tribe!
- What type of gal are you and what vibe do you want your setup to scream? Do you want it to feel boho luxe, classic and fem or even quirky and fun? The first and most important step is figuring out what type of vibe you want at your TEAprosal. This will determine the layout, style and little touches that you choose to incorporate. Once you have chosen your vibe, the rest is easy.
- If you have the space at home, go for it! Even something cute in your backyard could definitely work. Especially if you chose a Boho vibe, this is great for a backyard TEAprosal. Asking your bridesmaids will start to seem much more fun, I promise! Just imagine a few gorgeous rugs, fresh flowers and some low line tables – a beautiful foundation for your party.
- Consider your favorite café or restaurant, this will make it super easy for you in terms of food and tea as everything is already there. Just make sure to contact the manager in advance so that you can ask for a private area or table that you can set up with your personal touches.
- Having beautiful teacups, teapots, plates, and stands are all important when it comes to creating a mini tea party. It makes the moment feel extremely special and this is something you want to feel, considering the importance of the occasion.
- There are plenty of people you can hire from, including us here at Amity Created, or if you have a set that has been in the family for a while, this is all the more reason to pull it out and put it to good use.
- Personal touches
- Adding name placements on beautiful paper, mini menus, ‘Be my Bridesmaid’ cards and even little personalized labels on the teabags all make a difference. I can guarantee that the little touches will wow your besties just as much as the big visual ones. Why? Because it shows that so much effort and thought has gone into this moment, to have continued little surprised along the way will give off the warm fuzzies that will last much longer than just one day – of this, I can assure you!
- The Gift
- You want them to walk away from this day with a beautiful reminder of what you all experienced together. So, what better way to do this than to gift them all with a gorgeous teacup and saucer and some hand blended loose leaf tea. Whenever they sit down to have a nice cup of tea, they will literally be holding the memories in their hand and this is beautiful. To know that you can gift something that is useful, unique and special is most definitely worth it.
If you love a good tea party, this really is the perfect way to ask your bridesmaids to be in your bridal party!
Make sure to share your pictures with us, we would love to see! Just #amitycreated on your socials and we will send over lots of love!
Until next time,
PS. Ready to feel calm, clear and balanced?
Learn how to find TIME for YOU, so that you can be the best version of yourself, without feeling guilty.
Sign up to the Self-Care List - and I will be pop into your inbox every Wednesday at 8 pm with some REAL TALK and serious self-care tips.
See you then.